Tuesday, June 11, 2013

daily walk

After dinner, we try to take a walk each night. So far, we just go around one block. I love this time with the kids. They love exploring. I can also see how much they love routine. They point out the same things every time.

Today, D is out of town, so I decided to send a little video to D of the twoddlers running down the sidewalk. And luckily captured this:


YouTube Video


And while it was the first time, it might also be the last. You can tell at the end of the video that while Rafa wants to carry on, Sylvia wants nothing to do with it. That's how the next 5 minutes went, Rafa being rejected over and over again. Poor guy.

3 comments:

eyrieowl said...

Very cute. I especially like how you've got some lens flare in there, adds a little nostalgic flavor. :)

Kelly S said...

Love that!

C said...

Clearly, I'm a professional iPhone videographer as it was 100% intentional. ;-)

I know these sweet moments are fleeting, so I'm glad to be able to share them and capture them for my future memories.