Thursday, February 17, 2011

2

We found out yesterday that there's a Baby A AND a Baby B! I'm mostly over the shock, somewhat over being terrified, still very, very happy. The emotional rollercoaster has been so crazy that I am incapable of getting any work done and I'm just worn out. I decided to tell everyone at the office (mostly since they know I'm going through all the fertility stuff and I'm terrible at lying). That naturally took all morning because everyone was so excited.

So, now I'm supposed to research weighted average anti-dilution provisions, prepare for negotiations on indemnification provisions, respond to various sale agreements, and draft a note and company agreement for a company who is about to admit venture capital investors. How do I get my emotional, excited, exhausted brain to focus?!?!

No comments: