Friday, February 25, 2011

To sleep perchance to dream...

TIRED. That pretty much sums up my days and nights. No matter how much I sleep (last night 10 hours), I still have to drag myself out of bed. I am weary. At work, I often lean my head back and snooze between drafting warrants and service agreements. Every couple days, you can even find me in my partner's office (who's out of town) snoozing on her couch. Fortunately, everyone here is very understanding and supportive.

Although I think I'm getting more and more confident with each passing day, I've still had a few miscarriage dreams. :-/ I typically wake up fine and feel okay about it all when awake, but I suppose that probably means I'm still quite nervous. Another appointment on Monday. Hopefully that will give me the reassurance to put aside some of my worries.

No comments: