Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I hear babies

I'm not sure if this is a phenom that all new parents experience, but I hear babies. Or at least I think I do. Fairly frequently, Sylvia and Rafael will be happily snoozing and I'll swear I heard a baby's cry. But it's just in my head. It just takes a quick peek or glance at the monitor to know it's nothing to worry about. This probably doesn't bode well for my worry anxiety about them in the future...

When I went in this morning to wake my sleeping beauties, this is what I found.



Which is both sweet and slightly perplexing to me. We always put them in their crib on an angle since they're so tall, so their legs and heads won't bang into the rails too much. We also separate them so they have some space. I didn't think they could move much in their swaddled because they always end up in the same place we put them down. Not any more! At least they ended up snuggling rather than mashing their heads into the rails. Now, how am I supposed to try separating them into two cribs??

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

That is so sweet! Both of my kids started moving themselves in the pack n play in our room when they were probably 2 months old. They were totally swaddled but would put their feet straight up in the air and then quickly pound them down to either just make a big noise or to turn themselves. I would wake up in the morning to seeing that they had turned 180 degrees.