Thursday, April 11, 2013

baby 3

So, the main reason that we are looking for a kids day out a couple days a week for the twins in the fall is so that our nanny will have a little break and some one on one time with baby 3!


We are waiting to find out the gender until the baby is born.  And, there's only one this time.  Whew.  Due date is August 15.  So, yes, I'll be preggo during the summer.  I think that covers most of the initial questions.  Feel free to leave more in the comments and I'm happy to respond.

The twoddlers are in for a big fall.  New baby, new room, school, lots of changes.  We might try to move them into the bigger of the bedrooms this summer so that they don't have all the changes at once.  Part of that will depend on when we can get it ready.  Mom says not to worry about having D's diplomas on the wall and books on the shelves, they won't care, anyway.  Probably true.  But, knowing me, if I don't change it to kids' decor before they move, they might get to look at all of D's degrees until they're old enough to take them down themselves...


2 comments:

Tuuli said...

yay baby! Congratulations again :) And yeah, I'm guessing that whatever decorating doesn't happen before the baby comes, isn't going to happen anytime soon... :D But I agree that the kids won't mind!

Unknown said...

I would definitely move them before, I can't imagine wanting to do such a big effort after #3 is born! Plus maybe hopefully it will be less of a shock when #3 arrives as well. I can't decide if a whole lot of changes at one time = 1 change and is better than a series of changes ??