Wednesday, August 13, 2014

man up!

Have I mentioned what a great dad D is?  He's fabulous.  Wonderful.  Amazing.  Truly the best.  He loves these kiddos with his whole heart.  And it shows.  Except when they won't go to sleep and we both lose our #$!^ minds.  He has always been a servant husband, helping me on a daily basis in ways that other women never see their entire lives.  I have always said that I don't like Valentine's Day because I want a man to show me every day that he loves me.  He doesn't get one day to show off and then slack off the rest of the year.  D took that to heart.  Well, now that we have the three munchkins, he now has 3 MORE people to care for.  And he does.  Dads of twins tend to help out more than other dads (because they have to in order to survive).  But, I don't think that is his true excuse for being so wonderful.  Probably because I think he even puts most twin dads to shame.  Yes, I'm bragging.  But not out of pride--out of gratitude.  And a little pride. 

Here are a few pics from our trip of D in action.




With more husbands like D, women would have decent chance at real equality.  Unfortunately, that's not the case and I'm one lucky woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be like that guy!!!! I admire him.

Big Bro