Monday, February 2, 2015

sleep...

I thought we had moved past the sleep challenges. All the kids are pretty good sleepers (once they go to sleep) and don't require much intervention during the night. Of course sickness being a major exception. But, consistent, uninterrupted sleep is still a dream for me. 

I'm not sure what it is, but lately (for at least a month), Oscar had been waking up around 4am and lets out a small cry, 2 seconds maybe.  Long enough and loud enough to wake me, and that's it. He goes back to sleep. I don't. D doesn't even flinch. 

I don't know if it's because he has almost all of his molars coming in (seriously???) or if he's peeing or if he just has a sleep cycle and that's when he wakes and goes back to sleep. 

I do know that I rarely go back to sleep since I've gotten a good number of hours, but not quite enough.  I also know this won't last forever. That's a good thing. I don't think it's good for my body...

No comments: