Sunday, April 19, 2015

food fun

[leaving carnival with the final stop being a rice crispie treat with icing and sprinkles, so we can get home and get ready for a gala]

C: If y'all are really good and ask nicely, maybe Papi can stop by a restaurant that has chicken nuggets and French fries and buy you dinner.  [maybe that will make feeding them and getting ready at a decent hour a possibility]

R: Noooooooo!  [in uber whiney voice...parents, you know what I mean]. I don't want to. 

C: you don't want French fries?

R: hrmph 

S: I LOVE French fries. [excitedly]

[now in car half way home after much gnashing of teeth over leaving the carnival without a snow cone--which to my knowledge they've never had but somehow my picky child who won't try anything new I give him thinks he wants one]

R: Papi, can we please go to a restaurant ...

C: [aw, sweet boy is asking nicely!]

R: that has lots of desserts?

C & D: [laughing hysterically]

No comments: