Sunday, November 15, 2015

solo mucho

One of O's FAVORITE things to say is 'solo mucho'. Only a lot!  We'll serve him food and he'll instruct us, 'Solo mucho!'  And then, once I've filled his bowl/plate, he'll ask, 'Es mucho?' (Is it a lot?). I can only guess that it started sometime I told him that he can have 'solo un poco' (only a little) and he responded with his adamant 'NO!, solo MUCHO!' And a new phrase was born.

He also loves 'no sé!' (I don't know!) with the accompanying shoulder shrug and upturned hands (did I already post about that?...) and has added 'porqué?' (why?) to his repertoire. The twins were never why kids, so this is a new one for us.  I fear they will soon pick up on the line of questioning and we may soon start taking one from O's playbook... 'No sé!'  Sadly, four year olds are starting to plumb the depths of our knowledge on some things...

No comments: