Sunday, April 1, 2012

i survived!

D had a biz trip down to Brasil for a week and so I was a single mom for a week.  I have always had immense respect for single parents.  I never could quite understand how people do it.  I'm still not sure I do, but I now have one more week of understanding.  It was exhausting.  It also happened to be my busiest week of work since my return.  Of course it was.

In any case, that's my excuse for the radio silence.  Next week, I'll have to come up with something else...

In the meantime, a couple pics of Rafa.  I don't know why they're turned on their side.  I guess you'll just have to turn your head...

Rafa has started sucking on his lower lip.  It cracks me up.

We are learning to use a sippy cup, now.  I really thought Sylvia would take to it sooner because she eats/drinks anything and everything she gets her paws on.  But, she did not have even an iota of interest in the sippy cup. 

No comments: