Friday, August 17, 2012

good morning sunshine

I love my morning time with the twinfants. They aren't cranky from a long day. They're a little cuddly as they start to wake up. It's really special. Most mornings, I wait until they're both awake to go in. They typically wake up around the same time, either naturally or because of chattering. They usually both scramble to the side of their crib and stand up (because they know I wait for that before picking them up in an attempt to save my back a little).

This morning, though, while Rafa got upset when I turned to put the milk cups down and my mama's boy rushed to be in my arms, Sylvia was content to just hang out in bed a la papi. Like her dad, she might need a few cups of coffee to face the day.

She was really adorable lying there happily, stretching, babbling and giggling.











1 comment:

Jason said...

Love it! I totally just stole your "morning sunshine" phrase in my own blog post (unintentionally - I swear I hadn't read this yet!).

So cute. I look forward to the days when L be able to amuse herself for a while, without the need for an audience..