Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas card

One day we'll send out an actual, live, in your hands Christmas card. Maybe. Until that possibly fictional day, we'll hopefully manage to at least send an email card. I console myself a little by thinking that it's a green alternative. No trees wasted for the paper, no emissions for the delivery... Not to mention not having to lick envelopes! Ok, so maybe the real card won't happen. Ecards are the way of the future and we're just trendsetters, right? Ok, enough rationalizing. It took a whole day to get an email list together, since I didn't get the right contact list from my office and generally am terrible about keeping a current address book. Who has time for that?!

In any case, here is the photo that went out on our card.

Merry Christmas to all those whose emails I failed to gather for our card! And again to those I miraculously did include.








No comments: