Tuesday, March 25, 2014

hernia - take 2...

So, it turns out that Rafa has a hernia.  You might remember that Sylvia had one but then didn't.  This time, it sounds like the urologist is sure that Rafa has one.  He also said that he wouldn't use imaging to discover a hernia, which makes me wonder a little whether we need to check into Sylvia again...  If I remember correctly, it was because they couldn't find anything in radiology to decide that she didn't have one.  Anyhow, that's a question for another day.

Rafa will have surgery in early May.  While I expected that he might have one and that we might need to go in for surgery, I was still a little heartbroken for him when the doctor told me that he would indeed need surgery.  Deep breath.  It will be okay.

This guy.  This guy needs surgery.  Ay, mi amor...

No comments: