Tuesday, October 25, 2011

little miss is at it again

No full moon last night, so that theory might be out the window. D and I were incapable of getting little miss to decide to sleep, she just wanted more time with mom and dad!

What I don't understand is how she can cry for hours and hours and not get worn out! It seems like at some point she would get tired and sleep, but no.

Here's hoping for a better night tonight. D and I did weather last night emotionally much better than the last really crazy night. I think we're getting better at this baby thing.



2 comments:

Teresa said...

Pobrecita!!! armense de paciencia, va a pasar. Please tell me you have little Halloween onesies!!!

Karen said...

Sleep deprivation seems to affect mom and dad more than baby :( Keep your spirits up and sleep every second they are.