Tuesday, September 6, 2011

aaaack! cankles!!!

35 weeks and 1 day. For 35 weeks and one day, I avoided them. And then, I went to scratch an itch and couldn't feel my ankle bone. Why did I think I would be immune to the ankle swelling that plagues most pregnant women?? What makes me so special? Well, nothing apparently, because I fear the cankles are here to stay. A sad, sad day.





Fortunately, the hubs is already locked in and I'm carrying his children because he just might have ditched a girl sometime in his youth for such an unsightly attribute. There, see ladies, he's not perfect. Just pretty darn close.

1 comment:

Karen W said...

Your cankles are darling! I am so happy you have made it past Labor Day. Now the goal is to bring them home right after delivery. Is your nurse on call? Love,K