Friday, September 16, 2011

together at last!

We tried tandem feeding this morning and both babies did well! This achievement will be life changing for me since it will cut down on feeding times dramatically and give me longer breaks in between feedings. We hope they keep it up!

Sylvia finished all her bottles last night and Rafa is now over 24 hours without a breathing problem, so we had a great night!

We snapped this pic after the tandem feeding before Sylvia had to go back to her own crib. I'm not sure if they noticed being together again, but we were super ecstatic to see their faces side by side and have them together.





4 comments:

Kelly S said...

Adorable!

Karen said...

Look they are getting pudgy cheeks! Love them being together.

Teresa said...

Hermoso!!

Jocelyn said...

So glad the tandom feeding went well! They are so adorable. I had been wondering if they were kept together at all since I had heard that it can help preemies. I am sure it must be comforting to be with the other one since that is all they've known.