Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sylvia goes home tomorrow

For reals this time. I think the doc noted my hesitation in having one baby at home and one in the hospital and suggested that they could watch her for 48 hours for weight gain and then send her home or I could have taken her home today if I wanted. We are waiting until tomorrow. One more night of rest. One more night of preparing myself mentally for having a newborn at home and still having to go to the hospital. And one more day for reinforcements to arrive. D's mom and aunt will be helping with the night feeds for a couple days and generally just supporting and encouraging me. Oh, and cooking and running errands and everything else that they so wonderfully do to help out.

I haven't had a chance to go back and comment on all the comments. Know that I read all your comments and they bring smiles and laughter to my days and encouragement and support. I am incredibly grateful for the love of so many of you from both near and far.

No comments: