Wednesday, July 6, 2011

and so the laundry begins...


Since I'm moving much more slowly and with much less energy, we're trying to start getting things done to prepare for the kiddos.  Tonight was laundry.  2 loads of teeninsy outfits makes for lots of folding.  This is just a sign of the next 18 years, I suppose...  I'm not a fashionista and not one to get overly excited over baby clothes, but I had a really good time going through all the gifts and hand-me-downs of adorable outfits.  THANK YOU everyone who has contributed to our stash!  The clothes really struck a nerve and thrilled me about the kiddos, perhaps even more than anything else I've experienced so far.  Funny that.  It made me want the kiddos to be here right now (in a very different way than my aching back makes me not be able to wait for their arrival...).

Hopefully, later this week we'll finish getting the nursery organized and decorated.  I am very excited to see it when it's done.  And very hopeful that it will look as good in person as it does in my head. 

No comments: