Monday, August 1, 2011

30 weeks!!

I celebrate just about every day that passes, but the weekly milestones are really big deals.  34 days until Labor Day.  One more month, kiddos, we can do it!!

Below is the belly for those interested in its growth.  Some days it feels like the belly's not getting any bigger, the kids are just invading the space for my lungs, my stomach, my bladder, etc.  I've always felt lots of movement out of Sylvia.  In the hospital, they said it was because of her position.  Baby B, however, was the one who was really active in the hospital.  Which is comforting since I didn't feel his movements much.  Well, now I'm feeling them both.  And often.  I'm getting used to it, although there are definitely times when it takes me by surprise. 

1 comment:

eyrieowl said...

wowzers! also, glad things seem to be going well!