Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ah, the little things

I know at this point most people are just checking the blog to see if we've landed ourselves in the hospital with two little ones.  So, I'm mostly posting to let you know, sorry, not yet. 

The excitement of today was conquering the monumental (seeming to me) challenge of clipping my toenails!  To put it in perspective, imagine running about a mile or two (the exhaustion I get from showering), then strap a watermelon to your belly, and attempt to contort your legs so that you can reach and see your toes and then you'll understand how my morning pedi went...

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I don't miss that

Karen said...

sorry but I am laughing at your discomfort! David did not volunteer his service?? It will be nice to have pretty toes for the kid's birthday. Keep smiling

Tere said...

Ok, I think I have it now, test

Tere said...

Yeah!! ok, I said que tiene que haber un "home spa", will research for next time!!!