Thursday, August 25, 2011

Work day...work away

The deal I've been working on for years is this close to being final. I worked more than I've worked in awhile today moving it forward. Nevertheless, my boss and I decided it was time for me to give it a rest and transition it over. So, at the end if my work day, my partner came to the house and took away all my files. Good thing because my contractions did increase and I was zonked and slept hard during my nap. There might have even been drooling....

The other fun thing from today is that this is my first post from my phone! I found an app that I can use to post from anywhere. This will be handy when I need to share the news that the real excitement is about to begin. So, don't worry, you won't miss a thing. Supposedly, it posts pictures easily, too, although I haven't tried, yet. Perhaps an activity for tomorrow...



No comments: