Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the nursery - part 2

We (and by we, I mean the hubby since all I did was lie on the sofa and chat with him while he worked) made some great progress on the nursery this weekend!  Ok, I did do a little online shopping, which counts, but the fruit of that labor has yet to arrive on our doorstep.

My sis and I had started the painting in the nursery and the hubby put on the final finishing touches this weekend.  He also hung Dr. Seuss pics and applied wall stickers to the walls and door.  But, probably the biggest improvement is that we started putting away diapers and getting things out of their boxes.  I should have taken a before pic, but the room was quite full of boxes before the hubby cleaned out the closet and started putting things away.  I think we filled our recycling bin (and we have the giant trash can sized ones) with all the broken down empty boxes. 

Here are a few pics, taken with my phone, so not great quality, but you get the idea. 


No comments: